- The customer’s average transaction value and lifetime value are higher.
- Usually the purchase is more complex, and thus requires more information.
- The target audiences tend to be small and homogeneous: only financial managers, or only hospital directors, for instance.
- Decision-making chains involve professionals with different functions and technical skills.
- Because the targets are narrower, the means must be more surgical: less mass media, more direct and digital marketing
So it was about time those needs were fulfilled by a company 100% dedicated to business-to-business communication. Now that you found it, set up a meeting with Hamlet.